The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We are not in Kansas anymore!

Great day today! Lots of interactive prayer with the teams and drivers. Two chapels and a mass! Jessica Willey sang for us at both chapel services. What a wonder gift of song God has blessed her with! Thanks Jessica!

I hooked up with the hospitality worker that said he was "too far gone". He did not want to talk about it. I assured him that I (or we) am available whenever he is ready. He said, "I knew that even before we talked". Praise God! That is the type of presence ministry that needs to be evident!

Thanks to all for your support and prayers! I return home tomorrow!

No comments: