The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Monday, May 4, 2009

May is here - with Hemelgarn Racing!

WOW…. OK, so I get a call on Thursday afternoon from the team manager at Vision racing. He said he was told (that day) that he could not add any more personnel and that he has to “make due” with the people they have on staff for the 500…… (he had signed me three weeks ago) that means… I’m out at Vision (for the month of May)!

So, obviously, God did not need me there this month! (I will still be doing the Bible study with them at the track throughout the month) I prayed and made a few phone calls….. Hemelgarn called me back and said that people there had been “praying” that I would work for them! Wow.. I had a meeting with their team manager on Saturday and they hired me that day. I start on Tuesday!

So…. God is always more that faithful….. Pray that I will be an effective witness to those guys!

Root for Buddy Lazier #91 on 5/24!!!!!! Thanks for your support and prayers!

No comments: