The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Long Beach Update!

Made it safely to Long Beach! This is quite a venue.... A very diverse atmosphere and culture. We're not in Indiana any more!

The local Salvation Army will be taking the food form this weekend! I connected with many of the Indy Car and Indy Lights guys today! We are trying to arrange 2 baptisms in May for a ocuple of guys from the Vision study! Pray those arrangements go well.

It is not our job to push the God's timing. Today was an example of that. I did talk with the hospitality worker I mentioned in previous blogs. He was not ready to discuss God's grace. Keep praying....

I did meet a Christian lady on the plane coming out here that has been through some recent trials in here life that she shared with me. I offered words of encouragement that God gave me. Would you join me in praying for her? Pray she will find God's direction in her life.

Keep praying!!!!

No comments: