The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Laguna Seca - Update!


The chapel went well today! We completed both races without major incidents! Praise the Lord! Some comments from today.... Are you going to pray with me? Thanks for making sure I knew when chapel was. I was led by God to be a part of it. It is awesome that this series has a Chaplain. Did you pray with my son in the car? I called my wife and told her I went to church. Did you pray will every driver? You don't have to go oversees to be a missionary. Thank you for doing this. I want to contribute to this. You will see the fruit from this. That is what we do (referring to prayer at the drivers meeting).

There was a great deal of encouragement from the Lord through others this weekend. It was unbelievable. Thanks for your prayerful support! Check back for pictures from the weekend!

No comments: