The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are you going to pray with me?

That question was asked of me today by one of the USF2000 drivers after qualifications. He wanted to make sure that prior to the races tomorrow, that I was going to pray with him in the car. I responded by saying, "Absolutely, I will be there to pray with you." Do you think God ever wonders if we are going to pray? Do you think He longs for our communication with Him? How many time have you hesitated when you thought you should pray?

Praying without ceasing is your attitude toward God on a daily basis. God wants to hear from you. He wants your attitude to be proper. He wants your heart.

I will pray with that driver before the each race tomorrow. I will also pray I have a prayerful attitude toward God each and every day, without ceasing.

No comments: