The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Day at ORP w/ USF2000!

The day was filled with practice, qualifications, and the race on the O'Reilly Raceway Park oval! We got through the day safely with only one incident. It was very good, competitive racing! The chapel service went well! A special shout out to the KLOVE and Air1 personnel that came out to support the IRL Ministry and worship with us! All drivers were receptive to prayer on the grid! Give God all the glory there! I was talking to one of the drivers in the care center after he was in a race incident. He said, "I really didn't want to see you again." Meaning he was not happy about being in the care center. But he then said, "I am glad you're here." Then he started digging into his fire suit pocket and pulled out a crinkled up business card. He said, "I won't race without this." It was my business card I gave him yesterday when I met him for the first time! I hope he doesn't misunderstand, but it is not me he needs, but God. Don't live life without God! Thanks for your support!













No comments: