The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

You saved me...

One of our drivers who doesn't typically pray prior to the race had me pray with his wife next to the car. I prayed with his wife for his protection and her peace. He was involved in a fairly significant accident this weekend and was not hurt. When we talked after the race, he said to me, "You saved me! (with your prayer)". I responded, I did not save you. I simply make the request. God saved you."

No comments: