The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

No one has ever done that before....

While going down the grid today offering prayer to every driver, I had something happen to me that had never happened before. As I was ending the prayer with one particular driver and said, "and I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.", the driver immediately grabbed me closer and started praying for ME! Ya, he thanked God for me and thanked Him that I was still here on this earth! Wow! I was blown away!

When he finished praying for me, he gave me a great big bear hug and told me he appreciated what I do. I told him thank you and that no one has ever done that for me before....

God shows us confirmation is so many different ways, I believe we miss it sometimes...  I did not miss that today. Thanks God.

No comments: