The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Give God the Glory!

After praying with Star Mazda driver Sage Karam today before qualifying at Trois Rivieres, he looked at me and said, "Give God the glory!" I asked, "Can I quote you on that?" He responded, "Yup!" He went on to say, "You have told me that enough times that it is beginning to sink in."

It's pretty awesome to see God working in the lives of these young, talented drivers. It's doubly awesome when they think about who has entrusted them with their talents.

Are you giving God the glory?

No comments: