The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank you for your service....



Someone told me that today. I had just listened to the story of his cousin who had died today. I was there to listen. I did not have any prophetic words to offer. No real advice. Just listened.

How often do we do that. In the middle of our day, stop, listen, and share the compassion of Christ. How often should we do that. How often did Christ do that. Listen. Care. Love.


No comments: