The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In St. Pete!!!

Made it safely to St. Pete this evening! I will be at the track tomorrow meeting with the USF2000 teams! Through some of shop visits, I have met a few of the teams and team owners already. Pray as I introduce the myself and the IRL Ministry to some of the teams for the first time.

I heard a verse this morning that I really liked. I wrote it on my hand so I would not forget it. Then I wrote it on a post it note and stuck it in my pocket. I was going to look it up today at work. It got busy at work and I forgot about it. Until I emptied my pockets tonight in the hotel room. There was the note with "Ps 18:39" scratched on it. I am not sure why God gave me this verse, this day and kept it with me..... but it says:

39For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

As Christians we enter a battle field every day. Most times the enemy cannot be seen. Praise God, that He is on our side! Another version says that He "armed me". With God adding to our "arsenal", we cannot loose!!

No comments: