The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Friday, July 31, 2009

In Kentucky - Pray for Chris!

I am in Kentucky and getting ready to head to the track in a little bit. This is a Saturday night race so they will be practicing at night as well. Pray for safe practice and qualifying sessions today!

Also pray for Chris at Vision Racing. Chris went down in the shop last week with heart failure. They were able to revive him and took him to CCU at St. Vincents. When I saw him last Saturday, he was on ventilators and feeding tubes and not breathing on his own. Yesterday, when I stopped by, he was talking to me and joking around! Praise God! I had a neat time of conversation and prayer with his family. We all held hands around his bed yesterday and gave God the thanks and glory!

Give God the thanks and glory today!

No comments: