The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Friday, October 19, 2012

What about Mary?

This question was asked by one of our new drivers in the series as we discussed his Catholic faith background. I believe he was trying to figure out where I was coming from when I told him I was a Christian. I responded by telling him I believe that Mary was a virgin when she was conceived by the Holy Spirit and that she gave birth to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
It was then that he saw we were talking about the same Jesus! Our conversation continued from there to talk about God's will and plan for his life....
It is about relationships... Where are your conversations stopping due to judgmental walls you build that keeps God from speaking through you?

No comments: