The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Give God the Praise!

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength. John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. These mighty words of God were all used this weekend to glorify Him and encourage others. Thanks for your prayers.....

No comments: