The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jesus Pizza

There were layoffs at Vision Racing over the past couple weeks. This affected many people in the organization including a few guys in our weekly Bible study. I received a call from one of the guys at the shop and he told me that the remaining guys in the study really wanted to keep it going although the numbers may be down a bit. I agreed that even if one person shows up we will keep it going!!!

When I asked if we should formally "re-invite" everyone else in the shop, he told me they know the day, time, and location in the shop where we have the study. They call it "Jesus Pizza"!!! So they refer to us guys in the conference room has having pizza with Jesus!! That is sooo awesome! Take a stand for Christ!

No comments: