The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas season! Let's keep Christ first in our lives this year! I have been working on my schedule and budget for next year. I have submitted them to my church, Indian Creek Christian Church (http://www.thecreek.org/), who partially supports me in my involvement in the IRL Ministry. I will be attending approx. 13 races next year! I am so excited to be led by the Holy Spirit in this effort!

I will be running the Vision Racing Winner's Circle this Wednesday. We are going through the Joe Gibbs book "Racing to Win". Pray that God will be present and actually leading the study (not me).

Please pray for those who have lost their jobs in our racing community. These are difficult times for the teams and team members. Also pray for George Del Canto and his family from Kingdom Racing (http://www.kingdomracing.net/). His wife recently went home to be with the Lord. Pray that they will see God's control and direction in this difficult time.

No comments: