The INDYCAR Ministry and my Involvement

The Indy Car Ministry provides chapel services at each track where the Indy Car, Indy Lights, Pro Mazda Championship, and USF2000 series race. Chapel services include Christian music, Holy Communion, prayer, and a biblical message. We provide prayer and counseling support to drivers and team members. Bible studies are also provided at some of the race shops.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Home never felt sooo good!!!!

I am home from my surgery! I returned home Sunday (9/28) afternoon after a 5 day stay at Ortho Indy Hospital on the NW side. Dr. Riina and his staff did a great job and I thank God for gifting those those people! The hip pain and numbness in my right leg are gone! I obviously have lots of pain from the surgery, but I am excited about the other pain being gone!! Pray for patience and a quick healing process. Also pray for my wife as I will be her patient (or testing her patience) for the next few weeks. She has been great! I could ask God for anything more!

No comments: